Monday, September 30, 2013

Barb Furphy- MA- MFT

Work Name: Barb Furphy- MA- MFT. Work in Langhorne as Job Training Services biz.

Business address detail:
Street Address: 1705 Langhorne-Newtown Road
City: Langhorne
Zipcode: 19047
State: PA
Phone by call to "Barb Furphy- MA- MFT" at (215)860-0848.

"Mirror mirror on the wall,have i got it?cause mirror you've always told me,who i am...I'm finding it not easy,to be perfectso sorry,you won't define me,sorry,you don't own me...who are you to tell me that I'm less than i what i should be?...I don't need to listen to the list of things i should doi won't try...mirror i am seeing,a new reflectionI'm looking into the eyes,of who you've madeand to himi have beauty beyond compare,i know he defines me..."
Author: Barlow Girl: Mirror

It's easy to find map for "Barb Furphy- MA- MFT" by using Google Maps: Simply click here





Barb Furphy- MA- MFT company are a PA State registered business.

You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.


Labeled with:Barb Furphy- MA- MFT, 1705 Langhorne-Newtown Road, Langhorne, 19047, PA, Barb Furphy- MA- MFT

No comments:

Post a Comment